Powerful tool for fast, accurate cuts.
Sawing with the Bosch cordless hand-held circular saws means maximum work progress and long battery runtime. In addition to this, they are especially lightweight and resilient. The GKS 18V-57 G Professional is intended for lengthways and crossways cutting of wood with straight cutting lines as well as mitre cuts in wood while resting firmly on the workpiece. This circular saw from Bosch is perfect for cutting precision. Thanks to its cordless design this circular saw is suitable for a variety of applications including working on jobsites and scaffolding.
Features and Benefits:
• Performance – a fast sawing rate and long runtime thanks to powerful motor.
• Flexibility and precision – using the guide rail allows for fast, precise work results.
• Everyone can choose sides – a hand-held circular saw that can also have the saw blade on the right-hand side.
• Robust design – developed for every type of application on the jobsite, even on a roof or scaffold.
• Base plate also compatible with other common guide rail systems.
Body Only - Battery and charger not included
No-load speed - 3.400 rpm
Saw blade diameter - 165 mm
Saw blade bore diameter - 20 mm
Weight incl. battery - 4,1 kg
Battery voltage - 18 V
Cutting depth (90°) - 57 mm
Cutting depth (45°) - 42 mm
Compatible with guide rail
Sound pressure level - 80 dB(A)
Sound power level - 91 dB(A)
Uncertainty K - 3 dB
Noise level - The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 80 dB(A); Sound power level 91 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 3 dB.
Dust extraction adapter
L-BOXX 238 06016A2101